I think in order to survive in the IT business we must always open to a new technology (programming language, stack, framework, lib, etc)
and what i am currently interested is:
- Angular 2 a new approach to use component based rather than MVC, and also to use TypeScript i really rocks.
- Go still got my attention with the performance related story, the concurrency, and story from the startup that used it.
- RxJava a library to manage the streams of data/event asynchronously, at first i got interested about it implementation in Android platform with the RxAndroid lib.
- C well i have to admit my interest with this programming language is driven by lack of Operating System knowledge
and my next target to learn is:
- CockroachDB, their idea of scaling a db, and make it survivable is very good, basically they provide a simple way to make a cluster db.
Unfortunately i haven’t yet involved in a project that use the above (list current/next target to learn), need to spare some time to learn about it then.